Fun with unknowns!!!! :D

Jst received this msg on ma cell frm unknown numbr -> "Here is a surprise gift for Raf_e. I just come back frm bazar purchasing his gift".

My reply -> "who is this btw? And what was the gift? And for who o_O?"

His/Her reply -> "O, idiot this is for ur new baby I write his name as RAF.E. I cnt spell his name properly and surprise is surprise so y I told u this is for Raf.e"

And nw when I'm writing this, my phone is ringing with his/her number!!!!!! But am I fool to pick it? :D I mean fun is fun :D wait let me reply nw ;)

And what wuz my msg tht made him/her to call? -> "Whaaaat? My baby? O_O and I wasn't even invited on my marriage party :( where is my wife? :( " ....must have freaked out I guess :D

And just received this msg -> "I'm sorry I think I by mistake sms on ur number I dnt knw who are u so sorry again"

My reply -> "hahaha...don't worry I had a gud laugh ;)"

Popular posts from this blog

these days are hard.