What makes a brother-sister relationship special is the way each one remember the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs in the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
"Dear Maths Students,Please don't try to find us, we owe your teacher money.Sincerely,X and Y."
"A philosopher once said 'Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human? Pointless, really. Do the stars gaze back? Now, THAT's a question."
"When I'm alone I feel content to get stuck in my own little world and I like to write, or play piano, or read. But when I'm with other people I am more acutely aware of how disconnected I am from others. It's a painful feeling watching other people bond closer to each other while you are watching from the outside."