Just say it to me.. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 07, 2012 Then you gonna stand there looking down Yeah, I thought we were in it together Guess I was just mistaken that I'd be better alone Funny how you change, funny how you lie .. Damn its better that you leave it alone Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps
May 29, 2012 Sometimes in life we just need smeone who will be there for us. Someone who will listen. Someone who will understand that we're not perfect. Read more
February 18, 2012 I miss the moment how we used to text each other to say "Good Morning" when we get up and "Good Night" when we go to sleep.. Read more
But once you throw a stone, there are ripples in the pond, even if you remove the rock. ~ Jodi Picoult September 01, 2012 Read more