news..

I couldn't delete my facebook profile. My sis didn't let me; warning me of very serious consequences if I ever did, so, I just couldn't when I had already made up my mind to do it. I deactivated it though. But my change of mind proved disastrous for most of the people in my facebook friend's list. If you are reading this post and you were in my facebook, you may very well be blocked already. But no you can't find out yet if you are blocked or not because its deactivated. Before deactivating, I had 81 friends in my facebook. And I trimmed it to 13. Brutal, isn't it? Out of those 13, 6 people are the ones who commented on my last status (the one saying goodbye to everyone), posted on my wall or inboxed me. And 7 people, well they are undeleteable too, or let's call them unblockable. The rest of the people who I blocked don't really care if I am in their facebook or not, neither do I.

I don't know when I will be back there, maybe in some near future, or maybe never. Why? Because it hurts.  

Popular posts from this blog

these days are hard.

Fun with unknowns!!!! :D