They say something has changed. They say I've changed. They tell me somewhere I turned cold, that I used to be so affectionate. They tell me I used to be cheerful but now my eyes and tone of my voice lost its light and admits fear. Unsure whether it's because of the painful memory but I go on by emptying my heart. Lucid hearts are defective products of this world. That's why I badly want to taint mine. Atrocious. Love is atrocious. Humans are atrocious! Love only pains as you learn about it. More you know, worse you become. The words I wouldn't normally get riled up about: "You don't seem yourself". I question, "What is me?", but of course I know only too well. I can't bear to look at myself. Whether I've been embraced or have closed my eyes, I just can't sleep at ease. I lie customarily and harass in the name of 'Love'. Only thing that's worse than you is, I, who couldn't forget you and ended up being tainted. I, who continues to act cold towards the other people.

Popular posts from this blog

these days are hard.

Fun with unknowns!!!! :D