You told me that he 'informed' you that I'm taking interest in you. And then you asked me if what he's saying is true? I just said 'No'. You were silent after my answer. At that time, I thought it was enough. But later I realized that you had believed him. Or did you? I will never know. You had told me that "he is not like that", saying he won't start doubting our friendship, but in the end he did. Do you know who was most effected by his doubts? Me. I'm the one who can't share those things with you anymore, things I never shared with anyone else. You may say that I have other friends, but everyone is not the same. In my heart, everyone have occupied different parts. Everyone is special in their own way. The door from where you left is closed now. No one will be entering that part anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

these days are hard.

Fun with unknowns!!!! :D